Monday, August 4, 2014



1.} What's your definition of preppy?
Classic, whether that being manners, style, or the way you hold yourself. This is the true definition.
 
2.} What's your all time favorite brand?
J.Crew
 
3.} What's your favorite Lilly item and print?
My favorite Lilly Item I own is my pair of pants, I don't know the pattern because they are older, but I love them. My favorite print is probably 'Hot Spot'.
 
4.} Favorite preppy blogger?
Sarah Vickers, duh! Her style is impeccable.
 
5.} Jack Rogers or Sperry's?
To be honest I wear my Sperry's more, they are kinda an all year round thing.
 
6.} Jeans or khakis?
Jeans, I really only wear khakis for club meetings or uniform type things.
 
7.} Opinions or oxfords?
The fact being I own 13 should be a fantastic answer. I live in them during the winter mostly.
 
8.} Duck boots, rider boots, or hunters?
Hunters, hands down. Don't get me wrong I love my riding boots, but my Hunters get used a lot more. In GA where I live it like never snows so I don't really have a need for ducks.
 
9.} Navy or black?
Navy, although I own more black. To me it's softer if that makes sense.
 
10.} On a scale from 1-10, how much do you love J.Crew?
This always at a 10 if not 20.
 
11.} Favorite Ralph Lauren item?
I own 19 pullover sweaters from them and like 20 tees. It's a problem I have too many clothes or maybe my closet is to small.
 
12.} Pearls or bows?
Pearls honestly. At my school unless you cheer or dance you get weird looks no matter the bow. 

1 comment: