Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's Boot Season Ladies!

It is now officially fall to me because the weather has turned cold where I live. I'm just so excited! Forget my love for summer because my love for cold weather fashion tops it. Over the last few weeks on Polyvore I've been drifting towards making sets with boots. They have been helping me make so many outfits with my own outfits using that inspiration. To help you guys over come any styling block or just to get some inspiration I thought I would share of my outfit ideas.

This outfit is perfect for traveling, another thing to add is the trend of multiple more delicate necklaces. I also added a large tote which is perfect for carrying everything when traveling.
 
 
Another favorite of mine is this one. During the fall it rains a lot where I live so rain boots are always a necessity. I only own like 6 pairs, seriously. A great accessory to pair with boots is a scarf; the weather gets a bit chilly so it's always nice to have something to keep your neck warmer and you from shivering.

Going for a more dressier look this outfit had a more trendy touch with booties. I own a pair and they can be the cutest things or your worst nightmare to style. I figured out that by pairing them with something simple it can make them so much easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment